Tuesday, November 18, 2008

What a day~


18th of November 2008,Tuesday...


Well well,today after our breakfast, mom bought one 'sin chew' newspaper home for my auntie so that she won't feel so boring at home. Its been a long time since i last viewed a Chinese news paper,(English all the time)... With this Chinese news paper,i found out something interesting today,hohoho




The Conversation between Shaq and the Reff...



Shaq(the big black guy): HEY REFEREE! WHATS THE MATTER?! IM NOT SUPPOSE TO GET THIS FOUL CALL!! DAMN YOUR M****R F****ER !@#$%^&* XD


Referee: Lalalala...~ I can't hear you~ Besides, you can't do anything to me~ lalala...




Obama~Handsome yet intelligent dude...









This is a BIG hole some where around Bentong...LOL




Then,dinner time,we headed to Kulim thai sea food restaurant for some real hot deal~ yummy~ And we went by 2 car,one is my dad and my cousins and the other is me,my bro,mummy and auntie... Well,my dad leads the way to the restaurant while we just folow at the back... When it came across to a 2-way road,by right we should turn right for the normal path to Kulim,but then my dad turned left... Which its also able to reach to the destination,but it take much more time...=.=" Well at least we reached there instead of losting in the dark,lolx... And so we ordered the dishes and had our meal,its sooo delicious though its spicy...hohoho










Cousins~ At Kulim Restaurant...









YummY~~



BuuuuuRB~ Full~

Later on,after we had finished our dinner,then just pop into the car and Vroooom~ headed to home... Well well,things get stupid this time,my dad is the one tat leads the way AGAIN~ then while we're on our way back,dad suddenly put a left hand side signal...LOLX,we're on the wrong road...wuahahaha,that is the way to somewhere far away from KB...HOHOHO My cousin just bomb at my father like mad...haha,it goes like...

Cousin: Uncle,what happen? Just now we didn't had any alcohol worr,you seems to be drunk o,XD

Dad: =.="

AT the end,we still managed to reach home,haha just took abit of time to took a U-turn and head back to KB,hahahaha...

Anyway,later on (12am 19th of November) its my brother's birthday,haha i waited for 12am,by that time he was watching TV,and i just open my hand wide to him,and so he does,and he didn't expect something,that i actually gave him a KISS on the cheek!!! WUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,thats one a of a kind present~ WUUUHU

P/S: Happy birthday to my dear brother ^^ T.B.L wish your dream can come true and try to get rid of your stress,routine and pressure, me,mummy and daddy are always be there to support,and we are always worried about you when you're in KL,please do take good care of yourself ^^,anything just share with your bro over KB,me~ HOHOHOHOHO....

No comments: